Tuesday, March 19, 2013

THAT'S ENOUGH SNOW, THANK YOU!

WIND-BLOWN FEMALE CARDINAL
We're getting lots of snow here today on top of what fell last night. I hope that's it! Really now!!! Remember: tomorrow is the first day of spring. While it is so picturesque, I’ll be inside today, except to feed the birds. There's a bird feeding frenzy out there and I think I'll run out of food for them soon. I've noticed some Red-winged Blackbirds here the last few days and I'm trying to get some shots of them. I started a photo file to help identify the birds and I hope that I'm getting better in spotting and naming them. If I've identified any of these birds incorrectly, please correct me; I'd appreciate the help.  I'm taking some pictures from my window, where I can keep dry. For those of us that are fortunate enough to be indoors enjoy the view. 





RED-WINGED BLACKBIRDS

MALE CARDINAL
BROWN-HEADED COWBIRD

DOWNY WOODPECKER



No comments:

Post a Comment