Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A FORTUNATE JOURNEY


Through the lingering humidity of these past few days, I’ve been out-and-about making contacts and promoting my book but it is slow going. For all local readers, my book is also available now in the local authors section at: The Spotty Dog Books & Ale, 440 Warren Street, Hudson, NY. It is also on display, with my contact info at:  Cozy Cup, 538 Main St, Cairo, NY. 
Today I’ll venture out again with the intention to meet more positive possibilities to sweeten my day. I wish I could afford an agent because I’d rather be writing or taking photographs.  But I am discovering new and wonderful places and meeting so many interesting people on my journey. I can only feel fortunate and blessed to be having this opportunity now and to be living this creative life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment