Friday, May 11, 2012

BOOK EXCERPT





My book is only available on my blog right now as I am still setting up for Nook and Kindle. It seems that adjusting to their formatting requirements is a bit of a problem.  You should also know that my book is only available now in a soft cover printed version and I will gladly accommodate any signing of copies, if you request it.

Here’s an excerpt from my book, “From These Country Roads” which also appears on the back cover: 

******************************

“When I first began writing From These Country Roads, I was overwhelmed by the contrast of living a country life with life back in the city.  At that time, I didn’t know how quickly its beauty would seduce me.”

“Some days, I enter the morning and listen to what shows up.  I feel compelled to write to express the wonder of my discovery. These trees, this mountain view and these singing birds do well for my meditation and reflect and compliment more than any mirror.  While gazing through branches, looking for distant memories, I find a whole other life to be born into.”

*******************************

I would like to thank my readers for their support and good wishes. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I love reading them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment