Sunday, February 2, 2014

THE BEATLES






Oh, YESTERDAY
Was A HARD DAY’S NIGHT
When we sang our way
Through our young life
And the Beatles songs
Held so much meaning
Here we are, fifty years later, still singing
WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS,
I would like to GET BACK
And remember them again.

I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND
And travel ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
In STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER
With my RUBBER SOUL
Take you on a MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR
With SGT PEPPER’S LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND
We’ll ride in a YELLOW SUBMARINE
Before we walk on ABBEY ROAD
And if I can’t remember any more,
Will you still need me, WHEN I’M SIXTY-FOUR
Or let me end it all now with ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC
And LET IT BE with a REVOLVER
Because HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN
And not necessarily in that order
Which brings me back to:

THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD
Where I can hear YOU SAY YOU WANT A REVOLUTION
But PLEASE PLEASE ME,
I know WE CAN WORK IT OUT
Let’s COME TOGETHER and HELP
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
ALL TOGETHER NOW,
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED!


P.S. I LOVE YOU











No comments:

Post a Comment