Wednesday, November 27, 2013

BEING THANKFUL



For me, gratitude is to notice and appreciate what I have, rather than focus on what I think I am lacking. I try to remember that each day, I have exactly what I need. I have found the more I say this out loud and incorporate it into my daily life, the more I find it is so. And of course, there are those times of complaining, you can ask my husband or ask my friends, but when I am mindful and take time for gratitude thinking, I can raise my consciousness to a more joyful and balanced life. There always seems to be something or many things to be grateful for and my intention is to recognize it sooner, rather than later and to express it each day. Gratitude is simple but powerful and giving thanks is nourishment all year.   
  
HAPPY THANKSGIVING  TO ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment