Friday, September 20, 2013

FROM SUMMER



GARDENS AT OLANA, HUDSON NY


With cooler days and even cooler nights, summer continues to fade in my memory.
I found myself wondering what I had done with my summer days and checked back on my calendar. It seems I was busy doing this and that and a lot of running errands and too many trips to Albany for auto repairs. I did get to attend a writing workshop, which I so looked forward to each week. I managed to attend most photography club meetings and got together with my crochet and knitting group. I also took a ceramics class that proved to be pretty interesting. But, to reassure myself that I was actually out in the summer air, I had to check my photo files. I’ll share some pictures with you here. Enjoy the view!  


 CURIOUS HUMMINGBIRD



A POSING BEAUTY

DAPPLED LIGHT THROUGH THE TREES

AND ON TO THE FERNS


CEDAR GROVE, THOMAS COLE HOUSE
CATSKILL, NY

LOVELY TABLE SETTING BY THE FIREPLACE 

THE ARTIST'S PATH

UKRAINIAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
HUNTER, NY
DEER IN MY SON'S BACKYARD
NEW MILFORD, NJ
CHECK OUT THOSE ANTLERS


SUMMER FLOWERS ON THE FRONT DECK

MY ROCK GARDEN
WITH MORE GARDEN THAN ROCKS


AND MY LATEST VISITOR TO MY BACKYARD,
BIG BOY




No comments:

Post a Comment