Sunday, December 30, 2012

BRRR!!!


It's twenty degrees (and lower with the wind chill) but it is time to shovel and clear off the cars. Thank goodness the sun is shinning! So far, I have had no problems getting out and driving with my new four-wheel-drive Explorer. HAPPY-HAPPY-JOY- JOY!!!
We have been keeping the winter birds well fed and they have been gracing us with their splendor. I watch them outside my window tolerating the wind and snow.










As the wind drives the snow 

To blow upward from the field 

I see a new year glistening

 atop the mountain peaks

 Like a sparkling diamond 

When the wind subsides there

A clearing through the leafless trees 

The bright new year advances 

Now the possibilities are whirling endlessly 

Like a Dervish twirling just beyond my grasp 


MSW




FROM THESE COUNTRY ROADS

WE WISH YOU A HAPPY, HEALTHY 

AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment