Saturday, August 25, 2012

DOWNTIME


While the last few months of car troubles and heat have kept me close to home, I managed quite well on keeping myself inspired by life. It seems to have been a lazy, (downtime) summer for me. Although, most things like writing, reading and Internet, keep me indoors,  a small flower and rock garden has given me an outdoor morning project. Photographing also gets me out, even if it’s right outside my door, I always seem to find something to fascinate me. 
Here are a few things that have kept me inspired and grateful for this life. 


MIDDAY REST



MISTY MORNING

AFRICAN DAISIES
PRINCE IN THE GARDEN
PRETTIES THROUGH THE WINDOW
FRESH BASIL

FRONT GARDEN
WITH SUNSHINE IN THEIR EARS
PIECES OF HISTORY
PRAYING FOR WATER
COULDN'T HOLD ON ANY LONGER
FRAMING THE MOON
ATHENS SUNSET
AT THE END OF THE DAY........


1 comment:

  1. I love all your photos, but the "Misty Morning" photo is an award winner! Skip

    ReplyDelete